Home » » Digital Reading App Trial

Digital Reading App Trial

Magazines reimagined. And unlimited.

One app. One price. All you can read.
Get 1 month FREE, then $14.99/mo.

Offer Details

  • After your 30 day free trial, regular rates ($14.99 per month) apply on our Premium plan. Offer valid for new Texture by Next Issue subscribers in the U.S. only . No commitment, cancel anytime.

  • The Texture app is compatible with iPad and iPhone, Android tablets and smartphones, and Windows 8 PCs and tablets. After sign up, you’ll be prompted to download the app and start reading.

  • All magazines, current and back issues, are included in the Premium plan. One subscription gives you access on up to 5 devices. 

    Click To start

       Appoint yourself Editor In Chief.

    With unlimited access to our entire collection of popular magazines, creating your own personal library that's tailored to your interests is easy. Just a tap here and a tap there, and all your faves will always be at your fingertips. 

Questions? You’re in the right place.

Free Trial and Billing

  • How does the free trial work?
  • How do I get billed? 

Downloading

  • Where can I download the Texture app?
  • Which devices are compatible?
  • Can I share my subscription across other devices?

 Reading

  • How do I view the magazines?
  • Can I read magazines offline?
  • How do I customize my library?
  • How do I discover interesting articles?
  • Are there any bonus features?

 


Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2015 Movie Download
Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates